SBD Wrist Wraps - Black & Red
"Great wrist wraps. These wrist wraps are high quality wraps that do exactly what they were intended to do" -Jeff B.
"Wrists are locked - never going back. The transition from any other wrist wrap to these is unmatched. Your wrists are LOCKED in sbd’s. 100% worth it." -Ben E.
IPF Approved with the maximum width (8cm) and available in three lengths (40cm, 60cm, 1m) and two support types (flexible and stiff).
- proprietary wide elastics developed and manufactured specifically for wrist support
- heavy duty thumb loop, specially manufactured alongside the main wide elastic
- left and right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist (sold as a pair)
- industrial fastening for longevity and security
- manufactured exclusively in Great Britain
- FLEXIBLE: a comfortable wrap for general training and exercises where some wrist flexion is desirable.
- STIFF: a harsher wrap to immobilise the wrist for maximal pressing movements.
- Most athletes prefer a medium length, flexible wrist wrap that is suitable for a variety of exercises.
- If you have very small wrists, we would recommend choosing the small length.
- The large flexible wrap is ideal for those wanting a versatile wrap. Depending on how many times the large flexible is wrapped, it can be altered to be more or less supportive.
- Athletes looking for maximal support can try the stiff version of our wrist wraps, which we would typically recommend as a second pair of wrist wraps to complement our flexible wraps.