"These wrist wraps are high quality wraps that do exactly what they were intended to do" -Jeff B.
"Wrists are locked - never going back. The transition from any other wrist wrap to these is unmatched. Your wrists are LOCKED in SBD’s. 100% worth it." -Ben E.
Everyone should have a high quality pair of wrist wraps in their gym bag. Your wrists take a beating during pressing movements or even during back and front squats. Supporting your wrists now is the best way to keep them healthy for the long term. Our most popular option is the Medium Flexible, a very versatile length while providing a good combination of ease of wrapping and excellent support. These aren't your supplement store wrist wraps.
IPF Approved with the maximum width (8cm) and available in three lengths (40cm, 60cm, 1m) and two support types (flexible and stiff).
- proprietary wide elastics developed and manufactured specifically for wrist support.
- heavy duty thumb loop, specially manufactured alongside the main wide elastic.
- left and right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist (sold as a pair).
- industrial fastening for longevity and security.
- manufactured exclusively in Great Britain.
- FLEXIBLE: a comfortable wrap for general training and exercises where some wrist flexion is desirable.
- STIFF: a harsher wrap to immobilize the wrist for maximal pressing movements.
- Most athletes prefer a medium length, flexible wrist wrap that is suitable for a variety of exercises.
- If you have very small wrists, we would recommend choosing the small length.
- The large flexible wrap is ideal for those wanting a versatile wrap. Depending on how many times the large flexible is wrapped, it can be altered to be more or less supportive.
- Athletes looking for maximal support can try the stiff version of our wrist wraps, which we would typically recommend as a second pair of wrist wraps to complement our flexible wraps.