Sabo Deadlift - White
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us!
Please note, the new model of the Sabo Deadlift have a tighter fit than the older model. If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
SABO Deadlift is a specialized shoe for deadlifting and a great all-around lifting shoe for your strength workouts. It has been redesigned from the original version. Please note the new model of the Sabo Deadlift has a tighter fit than the older model. If in between sizes we recommend going with the larger size.
Improvements for this model include improved eyelet construction, a more durable metatarsal strap, a more breathable upper, a new outsole material providing improved durability and superior grip, and a tighter more glove like fit.
- Anatomical design created specifically for deadlifting.
- Non-marking outsole made of high denisty material with a special design for traction.
- High cut upper and materials that are optimal for training.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects the athletes feet from flattening of the arches.
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern on the outsole minimizes slipping.