Sabo Deadlift - Lime
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us!
Please note, the new model of the Sabo Deadlift have a tighter fit than the older model. If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
SABO Deadlift is a specialized shoe for deadlifting and a great all-around lifting shoe for your strength workouts. It has been redesigned from the original version. Please note the new model of the Sabo Deadlift has a tighter fit than the older model. If in between sizes we recommend going with the larger size.
Improvements for this model include improved eyelet construction, a more durable metatarsal strap, a more breathable upper, a new outsole material providing improved durability and superior grip, and a tighter more glove like fit.
- Anatomical design created specifically for deadlifting.
- Non-marking outsole made of high denisty material with a special design for traction.
- High cut upper and materials that are optimal for training.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects the athletes feet from flattening of the arches.
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern on the outsole minimizes slipping.
Shoe size determination
Sabo shoes are build using European shoe sizes. The table below shows the conversion of Russian (aka European) to US men's sizes.
You can also measure your feet to determine the size of the shoes you need. It would be better to make any measurement at the end of the day because the foot gets a little bigger throughout the day. Place your foot on a piece of paper, and have someone trace your foot. It is best if you wear the socks you will wear with the shoes while measuring. Measure the tracing from the heel of the foot to the furthest toe, and round that measurement to the nearest 5mm and find your size in the table.
Length of your foot in mm Size 210 33 215 34 220 34.5 225 35 230 36 235 37 240 37.5 245 38.5 250 39 255 40 260 40.5 265 41 270 42 275 43 280 43.5 285 44 290 45 295 46 300 46.5 305 47
Sizes available in this model: 36-46 (half sizes are not available)