Inzer Forever 10mm Prong Belt
We are aware our Inzer 10mm Prong Belt inventory is extremely depleted at the moment. We have a lot of belts on order, but unfortunately have no concrete timeframe on when they will arrive at this point. If you can't find an option you would like in stock right now, the best thing for you to do is sign up for an email notification for any size/colour combination you would be interested in purchasing so you get notified as soon as they're back in stock. We would recommend signing up for any colours you would be interested in as each shipment has a different assortment on it which may allow you to get a belt sooner than later. Sorry for this inconvenience!
Inzer Suggested Sizing:
Approximate complete range of the belts:
Watch our video on how to choose the correct size
Description: Forever Belt quality in the 10mm choice. Available in one or two prong precision buckle. All in stock belts are single prong unless otherwise noted.
- minimum of 10mm conforms to your body shape sooner and is considered by some to be more comfortable. 10 mm thickness is also a choice for lifting applications when a thicker belt is not needed.
- All Inzer Forever Belts ™ are one solid thickness of the finest, select, exclusive leather. It is not layers glued together cheaply to make thickness as some other brands that can come loose years later. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt ™.
- Precision, custom, zinc plated steel roller buckle is unmatched in strength and durability, and it looks great.
- The buckle prongs do not waver back and forth. They slide one direction into and out the selected prong hole. This makes it easy to place the prong in the hole, saving you time when getting ready to lift.
- Four rows of lock-stitched, corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
- The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt ™.
- Finished with top quality, fine suede providing non-slip surface.
- Does not turn overly soft and fold over as another brand’s belt tends to do.
- Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays firmly supportive.
- High compression riveted with the same rivets as used in the Space Shuttle program. Not bradded. Will never come loose.
- Tongue loop is riveted instead of sewn providing further security.
- Closer prong holes for more choice in precise fitting.
- IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) Approved