Inzer Forever 10mm Lever Belt
**NEXT SHIPMENT OF BELTS SHOULD ARRIVE IN 2-3 WEEKS**
Please ensure you measure your waist where you will wear your belt. DO NOT BASE YOUR SIZING ON YOUR PANT SIZE. If you have questions about which size to order, watch the video below, or contact us and we'll be happy to help you get the right size ordered!
Inzer Suggested Sizing:
Approximate complete range of the belts:
Watch our video on how to choose the correct size
Description: All the manufacturing quality and Lever Belt action in a pliable 10mm thickness.
- minimum of 10 mm thickness choice for lifting applications when a thicker belt is not needed. 10mm conforms to your body shape sooner and is considered by some to be more comfortable.
- Easy to tighten with the push of the Lever.
- Can be loosened in less than a second with a quick flick of the patented Lever.
- The tighter it’s worn the more secure the Lever Buckle stays in place.
- Can be adjusted up to three inches tighter than with a standard buckle.
- All Inzer Forever Belts ™ are one solid thickness of the finest, select, exclusive leather. It is not layers glued together cheaply to make thickness as some other brands that can come loose years later. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt ™.
- Four rows of lock-stitched, corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
- The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt ™. Plus, an exclusive Reinforced Leather™ component masterfully integrated inside your Forever Belt™ enhances the breaking-in process and ‘remembers’ your individual form as it outperforms all other belts.
- Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays firmly supportive. Does not turn overly soft and fold over as another brand’s belt tends to do.
- Finished with top quality, fine suede providing non-slip surface.
- IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) Approved