IPF & IWF Approved Knee Sleeves Designed Specifically for Strength Training
This is the original 7mm knee sleeve from SBD, the new heavy duty version can be found here.
SBD Knee Sleeves are worn by more International Powerlifting Federation World Champions than any other brand. They combine maximum quality and performance to provide superior support and longevity. Designed to the maximum specifications allowed in the IPF (7mm thick, 30cm tall), combined with premium neoprene and strengthened seams. Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain.
"These sleeves are amazing! Highly recommend. I have a partial ACL tear and these give me the support and stability to get the depth in my squats." -Kelly H.
They were designed in collaboration with elite athletes, coaches, and medical professionals. The 'Torque' design spreads the stress on the seam during deep knee flexion, allowing for improved support and performance during heavy strength training.
- 7mm of Neoprene.
- Designed to minimize the risk of injury and aid performance.
- Registered and patented design developed with elite athletes, coaches, and health professionals.
- Reinforced seam construction to maximize longevity.
- 30cm length.
- Available in 11 sizes (3XSmall - 5XLarge).
- Sold as a pair (left leg and right leg specific sleeves).