Powered from the ground up, the CXT-1 Trainer Extra Wide from TYR is designed to take on the most rigorous competitions and training regimens. Athletes will have the ultimate base for any movement, with responsive and durable support that reacts to the energy you put in.
A leading name in specialized athletic apparel for nearly 40 years, TYR has now developed a line of premium cross-training and weightlifting shoes that’s been quickly adopted by many of the top strength athletes in the country. The CXT-1 Trainer is designed with rigorous training regimens and competitions in mind, combining a patent-pending stability platform with a responsive NRG foam midsole, flexible forefoot, and breathable mesh upper.
The CXT-1 also includes a smooth and durable heel tab for effortless glide during handstand push-ups; an extended toe guard for greater durability and traction; and a wrap-around side gripper around the heel for added stability. Each trainer has a 9mm heel-to-toe drop with a solid base for weightlifting and comfortable, ergonomic support through sprints, climbs, and box jumps.
- Patent pending stability platform
- Wrap-around side gripper extending around the heel for added stability
- Anatomical toe box
- Responsive surge nrg foam midsole
- 9mm heel to toe drop
- Breathable upper engineered mesh construction
- Extended toe guard for added durability & traction
- Smooth and durable heel tab for effortless glide during handstand push-ups
- Flexible in the forefoot: For explosive movements and agility
- Stable in the heel: For control and ground contact