Inzer Gripper Knee Wraps
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us!
NOTE: The 2.0 meter knee wraps are IPF approved for equipped competitions, however, the 2.5 meter knee wraps are not.
Description: Knee wrapping safety and ease of use. Support above and beyond anything from anywhere before.
• Safest wrap ever. Stays in place. Doesn’t slide or slip around. Provides the most security in knee joint protection ever.
• Grips to itself. No need for stickum or chalk to make your wrap stick.
• Locks. The Gripper knee wraps grab the surface of each revolution around your knee making the wrap lock in place.
• Cast-like feel. You can get that rare cast-like effect with less effort in wrapping the knees.
• Rebound. How can a wrap be both cast-like and have rebound through the whole range of motion? You’ll experience both these benefits!
• Comfort. Experience full throttle support with more comfort.
• Easier wrapping. Whether you wrap your own knees or someone wraps them for you, Gripper Wraps stay after each go-round on the knee. Yesterday’s wraps can snap back and slip-slack around, but the Gripper keeps its place after you place it where you want it. An accidental drop or miss-grab of your previous wraps allow yesterday’s wrap to slip back around your knee and you have to start all over again. The Gripper keeps the wrap mostly where you left off, so you can begin wrapping again more easily.
• Versatility. The Gripper is now the best wrap when you want to wrap to max tightness. The Gripper is also the best for snug-tightness wrapping. When you want to wrap loosely, the Gripper is best for this too. In fact when wrapping loosely the Gripper provides a buoyant feel and superior support for reps.