Sabo Pro Deadlift Shoe - White
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us!
We do not have these shoes in stock yet. We have them on order and expect them to arrive in February 2020. If you're interested in these shoes, please sign up for an email notification for the size you need by selecting it then clicking on 'email when available' to put in your email address.
SABO Deadlift is a specialized shoe for deadlifting and a great all-around lifting shoe for your strength workouts. It has been redesigned from the original version. Please note the new model of the Sabo Deadlift has a tighter fit than the older model. If in between sizes we recommend going with the larger size.
Improvements for this model include improved eyelet construction, a more durable metatarsal strap, a more breathable upper, a new outsole material providing improved durability and superior grip, and a tighter more glove like fit.
- Anatomical design created specifically for deadlifting.
- Non-marking outsole made of high denisty material with a special design for traction.
- High cut upper and materials that are optimal for training.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects the athletes feet from flattening of the arches.
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern on the outsole minimizes slipping.