If you ask most lifters what's the first thing you should get for equipment for training the answer will often be shoes. Look around at other sports, do you see football or baseball players playing in running shoes, no, they are wearing the right shoes for the sport. Stop trying to lift heavy in soft, squishy shoes. The Notorious Lift line of lifting slippers puts you as close to the ground as possible, removing any instability from a soft shoe.
Execution is at the forefront of the design for Sumo Sole Gen 2.5. The slipper features a newly designed Fortis sole that infuses the strengths of two existing soles. They took the ultra-thin thickness of the Notorious Lifters and paired it with the Sumo Sole’s brawny side lateral wall. They found a happy medium for the lateral height that would be comfortable to wear for the duration of a workout but would also prevent any spillage during heavy pulls.
- Ultra-thin sole (2.7mm) with a wide toebox for enhanced sensory feedback and less pulling distance.
- Special blend of rubber for a lighter, more durable and enhanced flexibility feel without sacrificing comfort.
- AdvanKnit features a lightweight, breathable stretch knit that contours to your feet while still providing a tight feel to ensure proper lockdown and comfortability.
- Custom milled nylon strap with a rubber tab strategically placed on the metatarsal for complete lockdown.
- Internal and external heel counters that confidently anchors your heel down to prevent over-pronation.