Rivalus Promasil Casein 2lbs
SLOW-DIGESTING NATIVE CASEIN BLEND
Casein is a high quality protein isolated from milk, and commonly described as “slow-digesting” because it is broken down more slowly than whey, egg, pea, or soy. The advantage of extended digestion time is hours-long delivery of amino acids – an attribute that is particularly advantageous throughout the night while you sleep.
Built from a novel mix of native micellar casein, micellar casein, partially hydrolyzed casein, and alpha-lactalbumin, PROMASIL CASEIN is as timely as it is time-released. Stack it with PROMASIL or NATURALLY FLAVORED PROMASIL for around-the-clock protein coverage.
AT A GLANCE*
- 24 g slow-release protein blend.
- Distinctive NATIVE MICELLAR CASEIN formula.
- Up to 8 hour amino acid delivery.
- Alpha-lactalbumin and partially hydrolyzed casein.
- Little fat or sugar.
- Instantized to mix up quickly, fully, and easily.
- No banned substances - safe for sport.
Bedtime or between meals.