This product is part of a limited edition SBD Apparel Collection that was only produced for a limited time in Winter 2023. What we have left in stock is what is listed. If the size you desire is no longer listed, that means it has completely sold out from this collection.
All limited edition collections offer the same performance and are manufactured to the same high standards as our classic product line.
Wrist wraps relied on by strength athletes around the world, available in two versions and three lengths, to accommodate for every preference.
Flexible – Designed to support the wrist while allowing the wrist to flex, designed for superior moulding to the wrist, and upgraded comfort during supported wrist flexion.
Stiff – Designed to cast and immobilise the wrist, now with a softer finish, to resist wrist flexion while minimising discomfort
- Sold as a pair.
- IPF Approved with the maximum width (8cm) and available in three lengths (40cm, 60cm, 1m) and two support types (flexible and stiff).
- Proprietary wide elastics developed and manufactured specifically for wrist support.
- Left and right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist.
- Manufactured in Great Britain.
- Most athletes prefer a medium length, flexible wrist wrap that is suitable for a variety of exercises.
- If you have very small wrists, we would recommend choosing the small length.
- The large flexible wrap is ideal for those wanting a versatile wrap. Depending on how many times the large flexible is wrapped, it can be altered to be more or less supportive.
- Athletes looking for maximal support can try the stiff version of our wrist wraps, which we would typically recommend as a second pair of wrist wraps to complement our flexible wraps.