Doughnuts & Deadlifts Deadlift Shoes
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us!
Introducing the DNDL Deadlift Shoe. After a whole year in the works, we are thrilled to share this special project with you all. Decked out in details from ankle to toe, these shoes are designed to perform both on and off the deadlift platform.
- PU leather* upper provides firm support and resistance the outer side of the foot, which is ideal for sumo deadlifts and squatting.
- Thin, dense, and flat sole with zero heel-to-toe drop, which puts you low to the ground and provides a stable base with minimal compression leading to greater force transfer.
- Metatarsal straps provides lateral stability, reducing foot pronation, supination, and other unwanted instability, while also providing a tighter feel of the shoe to the floor.
- Elastic ankle straps allow for additional ankle support without prohibiting the ankle dorsiflexion necessary to comfortably get into your proper deadlift setup or into the hole of a squat.
Grippy gum sole to aid stability and prevent foot slippage during external rotation or “spreading the floor”.
- Branded bamboo fabric lining and anti-microbial inner sole provides odor control.
Sizing is unisex, comes in whole sizes only, and runs a little big. If you are normally a half size, size down to the next nearest whole size. Consult the sizing chart in the images.
*Synthetic polyurethane leather (vegan)